National Law University Delhi (NLU-D) will conduct All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)2017 on 7 May,17 for admissions to its 5 year integrated undergraduate and 2 year postgraduate law seats.
This blog covers important dates, eligibility criteria & all important information related to the exam.
ALL India Law Entrance Test (AILET 2017) – Brief Discription
All India Law Entrance Test
National law University Delhi
AILET 2017 Important Dates
Online Registration Begins
1 January 2017
Online Registration Ends
15 April 2017
Issue of Admit card
10 days prior to exam
7 May 2017 (3:00PM – 4:30PM)
Declaration of Result
3rd week of May,17
Aspirants need to check the eligibility criteria of AILET 2017 and ensure the fulfillment of their basic qualifications before they apply for the entrance exam.
An applicant needs to have qualified 10+2 examination with a minimum score of 50% in aggregate.
The candidate should ensure atleast 40% in AILET 2017 to be considered eligible for admissions to BA LLB programme.
AILET 2017: Exam Pattern
The exam will be held on 7 May, 2017 in a pen-paper format . The question booklet will comprise of as many as 150 questions of 1 mark each.
Total duration of the exam – 90 minutes
The exam conducted for BA LLB admissions will cover topics from the following subjects:
- Legal Aptitude
- General Knowledge
How to Apply Online?
- Click on the official website or alternatively click here – Apply Online for AILET 2017
- Register online by filling a valid E-mail Id and password.
- Click on the Registration button and confirm the details.
- Choose college and click on “Click here to apply online’.
- Select the appropriate course from the top-down menu before clicking on ‘Apply Now’.
- Fill in the required fields of the form.
- Click on ‘Save and Continue’ button.
- Pay the requisite fees.
- Click on Submit button .
- Take a printout of acknowledgement slip on successful submission of the form.
In our next, we will be back with detailed exam pattern and syllabus.
Stay tuned for more updates!