There is good news for the candidates who wish to make their career in the Insurance sector. OICL AO Recruitment 2017 Out! The Oriental Insurance Company has invited applications for the post of Officer Scale -1 from young and talented candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
The online registration for OICL AO will start from 18 August’17. Before you apply it is very important to gather complete information about the exam. Through this blog we will make you aware of the following information:
- Important Dates
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualification
- Eligibility criteria
- Selection Procedure
- Fee Details
- How to Apply Online?
The candidates must possess the minimum qualification as listed in the table below from a recognized University or any other equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Candidates must have secured the following required percentage the minimum qualification mentioned below:
SC/ST – 55%
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 1st August 1987 and not later than 31st July 1996 (both dates inclusive)
i.e a candidate must possess the following age as on 31.07.2017
The reserved categories are provided a relaxation in the upper age.
OICL Officer Exam will be conducted in 3 phases:
1. Preliminary Examination (Objective)
2. Mains Examination (Objective + Subjective)
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
How to Apply Online?
A candidate must follow the given steps while applying online OICL Recruitment exam:
- Visit the official website of The Oriental Insurance Limited www.orientalinsurance.org.in
- Open the Career section and Click on Apply Online
- To register choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”
- Fill the required details and then click on save and continue
- Upload photograph and signature
- Pay the fees
- Click on Submit
Click here to Apply Online: OICL AO Recruitment 2017 (Link activated)
Stay tuned for more updates!