Success in IAS Prelims is not a cakewalk. IAS Prelims examination is conducted offline but should we prepare for it online? We can give you reasons why you should prepare online:
1. Stay Updated
You need extensive and in-depth coverage of current affairs and issues of current significance for the GS Paper. For your exhaustive preparation you need to look beyond the methods of conventional preparation like your books, institute notes and study material. With latest news websites and mobile Apps like ‘The Hindu’, ‘The Times Of India’,’ BBC’ you can remain updated. Here, you get updates in real time.
2. Interact and Compete:
Internet gives you a Virtual environment where you can interact and directly compete with the other students preparing for the same exam on day to day basis. Joining a virtual classroom for daily preparation and an online test series are great options to interact and compete with other candidates on a regular basis.
Online Test Series not only give you the knack of preparing for actual examination but it gives you an opportunity to compete with students from across the country. Online test series give you a reality check on your preparation.
It’s not just like any other test. PrepLadder’s Test Platform gives you:
- Complete analysis of your overall performance in the test.
- Comparison of marks with average student and the exam topper.
- It provides you with relevant data like answering accuracy and time taken for each question.
- It facilitates you with accurate suggestions for improvement.
- It gives you a fair idea of your weak areas where you need improvement.
- On the left hand side, is the Leader board – which details the performance of the Exam Topper.
- It provides you with your scores and sectional analysis as in questions attempted in the section, correct number of questions, time taken per question, average score in areas like Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning & Analysis and so on..
A good online testing platform gives you the actual feel of sitting in the examination hall.
3. Join Student Communities
You can join online communities and stay in touch with people who are appearing for IAS Exam. Such Communities are beneficial in updating you with latest news about exam patterns and its preparation strategies.
(By The Way, you can join PrepLadder on Facebook as we are the fastest growing community for IAS Aspirants.)
Clearing IAS Prelims is no child’s play but with these online options, things can become easier. Staying in touch with your peers enhances your confidence. Go ahead and explore latest technology to help you clear the toughest and most competitive Exam in India. All The Best!