Applicants of SBI PO 2016 exam would want to know the cut off of the examination. Cut off marks is the minimum score required to clear the exam. Most of the candidates who have attempted the Prelims well wish to know if their score will be enough to go to the Mains. Well, before you start preparing for the Mains, you must have a fair idea about what score will get you to the mains. Thus this estimated SBI-PO cut-off will help you.
Deciding Factors of SBI PO Prelims Cut off 2016
Factors that play crucial role in deciding the cutoff score are-
- Number of applicants appearing in the SBI-PO 2016 Prelims
- Number of vacancies in the Department
- Difficulty level of Exam.
- Reservation norms as directed by the Govt.
Take FREE IBPS-Clerk Test
Expected SBI PO Prelims Cut off 2016
PrepLadder experts analysed all the deciding factors of deciding cutoff and predicted the cut-off for SBI-PO Prelims exam to be held in July. This cut-off is just tentative estimation on the basis of:
- Past 3 years SBI-PO cut off
- Cut-off in SBI-PO Prelims 2015 exam
- Cut-off in IBPS-PO prelims 2015 exam
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Student feedback
After analyzing SBI-PO Prelims 2016 exam, the tentative cutoff for SBI PO 2016 is expected to range between 45-50 marks for the general category students. The cut-off will be lower for the reserved categories.
Important note about SBI-PO Prelims 2016 cut-off:
- Candidates who are yet to take the exam must aim for scoring better than the cut off score to ascertain your success in the examination.
- Sectional Cutoff will also be given for the exam. This means that candidates have to clear in all the sections both individually and overall. The sectional cut-off in SBI-PO 2016 is expected to be around 10 marks in each subject.
Get 30 Tests on the latest exam pattern.