SBI has released the result of SBI-PO Prelims Exam one day before the scheduled date. The exam was held on 29 & 30 April and 6 &7 May’17 in various slots
Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their result by entering their registration number and password/ Date of birth. SBI has released the list of shortlisted candidates for the Mains phase, which will be held on 4 June’17. SBI has also released the marks secured by the candidates as well as the cutoff score which has provided direct entry to the MAINS examination.
How to check SBI- PO Prelims Result?
- Click on the link given below.
- Enter Registration Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth / Password
- After entering the required details click on Submit button.
- SBI PO Prelims result will appear on the screen.
- Save the copy of the result.
Alternatively, you can go to the official website of SBI to check the result.
The cut-off marks in various categories are given below:
General - 51.50
OBC - 48.25
SC - 43.25
ST - 31.25
Congratulations to all the selected candidates!