Available Location : Coimbatore || Calicutt || Vizag || Mangalore
PrepLadder is a leading brand in e-Learning for Medical/Dental PG Aspirants. We are currently seeking an ambitious, young, energetic and highly-skilled sales and business development manager with a track record of exceptional, transformative management practices. In this role, you will increase productivity and optimize our company’s market share.
You will have tremendous opportunities to develop innovative policies and campaigns that shape the future of our organization.
Candidates for this role will be creative, charismatic, knowledgeable, and exceptionally well-versed in the latest sales and marketing techniques as well as tried-and-true practices.
Salary No-bar for deserving candidates.
Interested candidates may drop their resume or contact the undersigned between 10 AM to 6 PM. To know more about us you can visit www.prepladder.com
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own Laptop and vehicle
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market
- Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
- Visiting Medical Colleges in the allotted location .
- Stay up-to-date on current market trends
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Collaborate with marketing team to creatively reach more potential customers
- Take calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition
- Work in a hands-on fashion, building the team??"provide motivation and inspiration
- Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in Sales and Business Development
- Transformative approach to leadership
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
- Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity