Results for NEET-SS for session 2017 are declared.
National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test for Super Specialty Courses is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination which was held on June 10 & 11, 2017.
Candidate is declared qualified who has obtained percentile of 50 or above and hence, in accordance to this, result-cum-merit list has been released.
Or you can check your result by visiting the official website here: http://neetss.nbe.gov.in/
Cut-off Scores for various specialties:
||CUT OFF SCORE
||NO. OF QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology
The result-cum-score card for NEET-SS 2017 includes:
- Candidature will be purely provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-SS 2017.
- Specialty of the candidate
- Score obtained out of 200
- NEET-SS 2017 Specialty Specific Percentile (percentile of the candidates in a particular Post Graduate specialty in which they appeared for the exam)
- Specialty specific cut-off score (score obtained by the candidate at 50th Percentile in a particular Post Graduate specialty)
Stay tuned for more updates!
- Common Counseling for admission to all DM/MCh will be done at National Level by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC).
- Candidates who have scored below specific cut-off scores in their respective specialty are not qualified to take part in counseling. The specialty specific cutoff scores are determined as per minimum qualifying percentile as prescribed NEET-SS 2017 Information Bulletin.
- Selected candidates can send their queries regarding counseling, if any, through email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information regarding DM/MCh admission process, counseling schedule, instructions, etc. candidates are advised to stay in touch with MCC website (http://www.mcc.nic.in/) and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare website (http://www.mohfw.nic.in/).