FMGE exam is a screening test which is conducted for the Indian citizens who have possessed a medical degree from a foreign university and are desirous of practicing medicine in India.
Here are we with an important update for the candidates who have passed FMGE Dec 2018 examination. The date-wise schedule for the issue of pass certificate & the documents required for getting pass certificate after qualifying FMGE has been released.
The FMGE exam was conducted by National Board of Examinations on 14 Dec 2018.
The results of FMGE exam had been declared on 4 Jan 2019.
Haven’t checked your FMGE June 2018 results yet? Click here
to check it now
Documents Required for Getting Pass Certificate
All the candidates who have cleared FMGE Dec 2018 examination are required to carry the following documents with them for receiving a pass certificate:
|Admit Card with photograph affixed on the space provided in the admit card
|Original MBBS Certificate
|Original Eligibility certificate issued by MCI
|Any of the following for identity proof (original, valid & non-expired):
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card original with photograph)
General Guidelines for obtaining Pass Certificate
- Pass certificate to the eligible candidate shall be issued to them IN-PERSON only.
- Venue for receiving Pass Certificate:
National Board of Examination, PSP Area, Sector-9, Dwarka Office, New Delhi- 110075 from 12th February – 15th February 2019.
- Biometric verification will take place again & the fingerprint of all the pass candidates will be captured. Candidates are requested to co-operate with the process.
- Pass certificate shall be issued only after the successful verification of the identity of the candidate.
Also Read our blogs for FMGE Preparation :
- Pass certificate will only be issued to the candidate i.e no other authorized representative or any other person can take the certificate on the behalf of the candidate.
- The candidates who have passed MBBS from Nepal are given liberty for not carrying their original passports with them. All other candidates should compulsorily carry their original passport with them failing which pass certificate shall not be issued to them.
- For aspiring medical students, PrepLadder provides FMGE coaching online. The FMGE coaching app will help you get ready for your medical examination.
You can also go through the Official Notification
on Official Website.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Keep Following PrepLadder..