FMGE stands for Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam which is a national level exam conducted by NBE. This exam is conducted two times in a year in the month of June and December across 19 countries.
FMGE is a licensure exam that was introduced by the Screening Test Regulations 2002. Candidates who are Citizens of India/ Overseas Citizen of India who have completed their Medical Degree awarded by a Foreign College or University and are desirous of getting Provisional or Permanent registration with MCI or any State Medical Council on or after March 15, 2002, need to pass the screening test conducted by the prescribed authority for that purpose as per the provisions of section 13 of the Act.
This article will cast light on the important dates and details regarding FMGE 2017 June session.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for FMGE Registration
||13th April, 2017
|Ending Date for FMGE Registration
||13th May, 2017
|FMGE Testing Window
||12th & 13th June, 2017
||15th July 2017
To download and view the official press release, click here.
Who Can Apply ?
Candidates who have completed their MBBS degree on or before May 31, 2017 are eligible to apply for FMGE June 2017.
For more details regarding this exam refer the official website.
Registration Fees :
Eligible candidates are required to pay online the amount of Rs. 5500. Payment can be made on the official website.
NOTE: Availability of seats will be on first come first serve basis.
For any help with your registration process, you can contact NBE on their toll free helpline number: 1800111700
Exclusive Features of PrepLadder's FMGE Guarantee Pack :
1. Questions prepared by experts on latest exam pattern (many questions repeated from PrepLadder test series last year). Every test is composed of frequently asked questions, new questions, clinical questions and image based questions.
2. Personal mentorship from recent high scorers in FMGE (you can ask them anything like study schedule, best books, exam strategy, doubts).
3. Exactly same software as real FMGE.
4. Artificial intelligence that recognizes your weak areas and gives you a topic wise improvement plan after each exam.
5. Real time connect with the faculty.
6. Series starts with Gateway Exam (a 500 question exam from 500 most important topics. It will analyze your preparation at the beginning and give you an hourly study plan for the entire year).
7. Revise offline using PrepLadder app.
Also Read : Key Points to Remember in Examination Hall
More Updates Will Follow..
Keep Following Prepladder !!