PrepLadder would never overlook any important information which is thought to be helpful for medical aspirants .Here’s an important information regarding the filling up of remaining vacancy in PG Degree and Diploma seats in Modern Medicine after completion of admission in State Quota including Private Management Quota 2nd
round counseling in West Bengal University of Health Sciences, West Bengal.
Mentioned below are the details of the counseling schedule:
||Publication of Seat Matrix
||May 23, 2017
||By 10.00 a.m.
||Starting date of Choice Filling
||May 24, 2017
||Last date of Choice Filling
||Till 11.00 a.m.
||Publication of Results
||May 26, 2017
||This will be revealed in evening
||Admission to the allotted seats at concerned institute
||May 27, 2017
||From 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
|May 29, 2017
||From 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
The eligibility criteria for this Counseling are given below:
- Following category of candidates are allowed to join the counseling:
- Candidates selected in the previous round(s) and those who have been admitted with online reporting.
- Candidates who have registered but not allotted any of the previous rounds.
- Following category of candidates are not allowed to join the counseling:
- Candidates who have been allotted but not admitted.
- Candidates who have not registered.
- Surrendered after being admitted.
- Choice filling: Interested candidates must fill choice and if candidates have filled the earlier choice, this previous choice will be cancelled automatically.
Important points for the candidates:
More Updates will be available..
Keep following PrepLadder!!
- Candidates those are registered in the counseling process but not allotted any seat in the previous rounds of counseling have to submit their original documents to the office of the West Bengal University of Health Sciences by hand in between 11.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. on 24th May, 2017 otherwise these candidates are not considered as eligible for choice filling in this round.
- Candidates will get back their documents from the University if these candidates are not allotted any seat. Candidates will get back their documents on 29th May 2017 to 31st May 2017 during office hours after showing the receipts of the documents. Candidates who get allotment of seats will not get back their documents as it would be sent to the allotted college.
- Furthermore, if any seat allotted to the candidates according to their choices, then earlier choice will not be considered. The candidates should not fill fresh choice if they want to hold the currently admitted seat.
- After filling of fresh choice if candidates are not upgraded then, their previous allotted and admitted seat will be retained.