AIIMS PG entrance exam is conducted twice a year for admission to various MD/MS PG courses.
The result for AIIMS-PG for Jan 2020 session, which was held on 17th
Nov 2019, has been declared.
Merit list of the candidates has been released who have scored above 50 percentile which is the qualifying cut-off criteria.
Click here for merit list of AIIMS PG Jan 2020 session Rank wise
AIIMS PG Jan 2020: Minimum Cut-Off Scores
The minimum cut-off score required in the AIIMS PG Entrance, for deciding the eligibility of admission is 50th
Procedure for Resolving Ties
Following is the tie-breaking criteria in case a number of candidates have secured equal marks in AIIMS PG Entrance Exam:
- Candidates who have obtained higher aggregate marks in the MBBS Professional Examination will be placed higher than the candidates who obtained lower aggregate marks in the MBBS Professional Examinations.
- In case the tie still remains unresolved after applying the Step-I, the older candidate (according to date of birth) will be given preference over the younger one.
Reservation of Seats
59.5% of total MD/MS seats are reserved (excluding Sponsored/ Foreign National candidates) for the candidates who belong to the SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy layer), and EWS category.
Summary of the reservation is as follows:
||Percentage of Reservation
Institutional Preference for AIIMS candidates
- Those who have graduated from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi shall be preferred for admission against 50% of the total MBBS seats of AIIMS of the open general seats without any discipline wise preference.
- Similarly, graduates of other AIIMS shall be eligible for preferential allotment of seats in the respective AIIMS only.
- Any seat left vacant out of the AIIMS preferential seats or any other reserved seats shall be available to other open general category candidates in order of merit.
All the candidates scoring more than the cut-off marks will be considered QUALIFIED
Must check: Final Seat Position for AIIMS-PG Jan 2020 Session
Important: NEET PG 2023 Result is Out
Heartiest congratulations to all the candidates who cleared the cut-off.
“Keep working hard and believing in yourself and success shall follow everywhere you go”
All those who could not qualify AIIMS PG 2018, don’t get disheartened, gear up for upcoming exams.
“If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never the goal”.
Stay tuned for more updates…
Keep Following PrepLadder