For candidates seeking admissions to MD/MS/PG Diploma/PGDSM and Ultrasonography for the session 2017, here is some important news regarding physical counselling for various colleges and institutions which they were waiting for.
NEET-PG 2017 qualified candidates, aspiring admission to PG Medical courses of state quota seats and all seats of private medical colleges including private/deemed universities and minority institutions of Punjab state, are invited to attend physical counselling at Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
:- Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot
:- 9:00 AM onwards
Also read: Registration Open for Chhattisgarh Medical PG Admissions-2017
||NEET-PG 2017 marks including 30% incentive marks to PCMS candidates
||1000 and above
- In service candidates (PCMS),
- Reserved categories,
- NRI candidates
- All seats
- All medical colleges
||Less than 1000 (NEET qualified candidates)
To view official website: - Click Here
Also read: Registration Open for Andhra Pradesh Medical PG Admissions-2017
More updates will follow
Keep following PrepLadder!!
- Physical counselling will be held instead of online counselling as mentioned in prospectus.
- Provisional merit list including 30% extra marks to PCMS candidates is available on university website. Anybody having query can visit university office before counselling in working hours.
- Fee from selected candidates will be collected at the venue in the form of demand draft favouring Registrar, BFUHS payable at Faridkot. Bank counter will be available at venue.
- Documents to carry :-
- Hard copy of online application form
- Self attested and original certificates/documents
- ID proof such as PAN card/driving license/voter card/passport/Aadhaar card for biometric verification.