Here is some important piece of news for all aspirants seeking admission to MD/MS program under 50% Delhi University quota for the 2017- 2018 Academic Session.
Registrations for Counseling & Seat Allotment process for MD/MS program under 50% Delhi University Quota for the session 2017-18 is now open.
Through this blog, Team PrepLadder will familiarize you with the Important Dates for the Counseling Registration, Application Fees and other details.
Delhi University MD/MS Counseling: Important Dates
We will first go through the Important Dates pertaining to Delhi University MD/MS Counseling
|Date of Commencement of Online Registrations
||March 1st 2017
|Closing Date for Online Registrations
||March 30th 2017
Delhi University MD/MS Counseling: Application Procedure
- Candidates will be required to visit the official website of Delhi University
- Candidate will then be required to register as a new user and then login using the ‘username’ and ‘password’
- Candidate will be then required to furnish all the personal details and upload ‘photograph’ and ‘signature’
- After filling in the complete application form, candidate will be required to submit the application fees through the ‘Online Payment Options’
Delhi University MD/MS Counseling: Application Fees
Details of the Registrations Fees are as follows:
For Official Notification: Click Here
|For UR (General) & OBC
||Rs. 1500/- per course
|For SC, ST and PWD
||Rs. 1000/- per course
Delhi University MD/MS Counseling: Eligibility Details
More Updates will follow.
Keep Following PrepLadderǃǃ
- Applicant must have passed final MBBS examination from the University of Delhi and must have completed 1 year Internship as on March 31st 2017 and must submit their Internship Completion Certificate prior to or at the time of appearing for Counseling
- General category applicants must have secured minimum 50% marks in NEET PG 2017.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and candidates with Disability belonging to SC/ST/OBC must have secured minimum 40% marks in NEET PG 2017
- Candidates with Disability belonging to General Category must have secured minimum 45% marks in NEET PG 2017