Result cum Merit list of DNB Centralized Entrance Test (DNB CET) conducted by NBE in November - December 2015 has been declared.
Tie of merit position shall be resolved at the time of counseling upon verification of original documents of the candidates
Qualifying Marks for DNB CET 2016:
The merit list of DNB CET 2016 will be based on the candidates score in the DNB CET 2016 entrance exam. DNB CET 2016 merit list will be prepared only for those candidates who will secure the qualifying marks in the entrance exam. The minimum qualifying marks of DNB CET 2016 for different categories are given below:
||DNB CET 2016 Qualifying Score
|Persons with Disability
DNB CET 2016 Tie Breaker Criteria:
The examination authority will implemented to resolve tie breaker criteria.
- Candidate who has passed all MBBS professional Examinations in First attempt shall be placed at higher merit position
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in all MBBS professional Examinations shall be placed at higher merit position
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 3rd MBBS professional Examination (Part I & Part- II) shall be placed a t higher merit position
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 2nd MBBS professional Examination shall be placed at higher merit position
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 1st MBBS professional Examination shall be placed at higher merit position
Candidature is purely provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as mentioned in the DNB CET Information Bulletin and verification of the original documents at the time of Centralized Merit Based Counseling conducted by NBE. Category and PH status of the candidates shall also be checked and verified at the time of Centralized Merit Based Counseling.
In case, any candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her name shall be automatically taken off from the merit list.
Also Read: DNB/MD which one is better for your Career Growth
DNB CET 2016 Counselling:
Candidates who have qualified DNB CET 2016 and fulfil the eligibility criteria for admission to DNB Broad Specialty including Direct 6 Years courses (at various NBE accredited Medical colleges/Institutions/Hospitals in India can participate in the DNB CET 2016 counselling for allocation of seats purely on merit cum choice basis. The candidate need not appear for DNB CET 2016 counselling in-person at NBE office Delhi for opting out for further round of counselling.