PrepLadder, to keep its readers updated about the counseling schedule for admission to DNB courses for July 2017 session, has come forward with this blog to share the schedule for 3rd
round of counseling of DNB CET (July 2017), released by NBE.
round of counseling of merit positions up to last qualified candidate will be held on September 26th
, 2017 in four batches.
Venue of counseling
NBE’s Dwarka Office, New Delhi.
The Schedule of Third Round of Counseling is as follows:
||Counseling Date (2017)
||Time of Reporting
||17001- Last qualified candidate
Other Important Information
- During 2nd round of counseling, candidates who had opted to participate in further round of counseling are eligible to take part in the 3rd round of counseling subject to verification of their original documents and fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. Candidates need not pay any fee for participating in 3rd round of counseling.
- Those candidates are NOT eligible to participate in 3rd round who have opted a confirmed seat during the previous round of counseling irrespective of their joining/non- joining/resignation from the seat already opted.
- The list of eligible candidates for DNB CET 3rd round of counseling (July 2017 session) will be soon available on NBE website.
- Under any circumstances, candidates without original documents will not be permitted to participate in centralized counseling by NBE.
- Candidates appearing for the first time: At the time of documents verification, candidates who are appearing in the Counseling in-person for the first time (including candidates who opted out online during the previous rounds of counseling) need to bring self certified photocopies of the prescribed documents along with the original.
- The Indicative seat matrix will be soon available on NBE website.
- Further round of counseling will be conducted as per the feasibility and availability of seats after conducting the 3rd round of counseling.
- To opt out from participation in further round of counseling, candidate can exercise his/her option through NBE website (www.natboard.edu.in) until the day of his/her scheduled counseling date and need not appear in-person for counseling at NBE office. Candidate opting out will not be marked absent and will be given an opportunity to participate in further round of counseling as and when conducted by NBE for the July academic session.
- Candidates can email regarding any further clarification/assistance related to counseling schedule at E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org