With a view to keep you updated about the counseling schedule for admission to DNB (Post MBBS) July 2018 admission session, we are here with the schedule for DNB-CET final round (in-person) counseling.
The final round of counseling of merit positions upto the last qualified candidate will be held on 30th
October 2018 in various batches.
Venue: PSP Area, Sector-9, Dwarka (Landmark: Opp. District Court, Dwarka, New Delhi)
Final Round of Counseling Schedule
||Date of Counseling
||30th Oct 2018
||30th Oct 2018
||31st Oct 2018
||31st Oct 2018
Other Important Information
Please Note: No fee is to be paid for participation in Final Round of Counseling.
- All the candidates who have registered for online Counseling and have not been allotted any seat in first, second and third round of online counseling are eligible to participate in this Final Round of counseling.
- Candidates who are eligible to participate in the Final Round of counseling can download their Counseling Participation Letter below:
- It is mandatory that the candidates who wish to participate in the final Round of counseling have to produce the Counseling Participation Letter at the time of counseling.
- Candidates who have been allotted a confirmed seat during the 1st or 2nd or 3rd round of online counseling are not eligible to participate in the Final Round of counseling irrespective of their joining / non-joining/resignation from the seat already allotted.
- Candidates are required to submit One-year course fee of Rs. 80000/- (Rupees Eight Thousand Only) as Demand Draft in favour of National Board of Examination payable at New Delhi at NBE office once seat is opted by the candidate failing which seat shall not be allotted to them.
- The candidates opting for the confirmed seats during the First Round of Counseling can download their allotment letter from the counseling website: https://counseling.nbe .edu.in/
- The candidate allotted with a confirmed seat during the Final Round of counseling has to join the allotted institute within the prescribed time (i.e by 05.11.2018).
- Joining of the candidate is subject to verification of original documents and eligibility for admission to DNB (Post MBBS) as per NBE guidelines published in the Information Bulletin.
- Candidates are required to make their own arrangements for boarding & lodging. Travel cost to appear in the Final Round of counseling shall be borne by the candidates themselves.
- Candidates are advised to report to the counseling venue at the prescribed time.
- For any further clarification/ assistance related to DNB (Post MBBS) Centralized Merit based Counseling – July 2018 admission session, please write to NBE at e-mail ID email@example.com
You can also go through the Official Notification
on the Official Website
Documents required for Final Round (In-person) Counseling
All the eligible candidates, who are eligible to participate in the final round of (In-person) Counseling of DNB (Post MBBS) July 2018 admission session are required carry any one of the following Govt. valid Identity card in original at the time of counseling.
Please note: No other ID proof shall be accepted
List of eligible candidates for final round (in-person) counseling
For Indicative Seat Matrix- DNB (POST MBBS) Centralized Final Round (In-person) counseling.
Stay tuned for more updates.
Keep Following PrepLadder..
- MCI/SMC Registration Certificate bearing a photograph of the candidate