Here’s a good news for all the medical graduates seeking admission in MD/MS course in Maharashtra. The first round of counseling process of Maharashtra has been completed and the selection list was published on 5th
However, some seats are still vacant as some private colleges were not included in the first round. Now, the private colleges seats have been added during the personal counseling round. We will share the schedule to fill the vacant seats of Govt./ Corp Colleges and Pvt. unaided/Deemed University i.e.
50% State Quota, 35 % Institutional Quota and 15 % NRI quota seats by Personal Counseling round.
- Schedule of Personal Counseling Round of Person with Disability (PWD) Quota and Inservice quota seats at CET-CELL, Directorate Medical Education & Research, Mumbai, is as follows:
||State Merit Number
||Day and Date
||All PWD Quota Eligible Candidate ( PG Medical)
||May 16, 2017 (Tuesday)
||At 11.00 am
||All Inservice eligible candidates for 50% Medical Diploma seats which are reserved only for Inservice Candidates
||At 2.00 p.m
Candidates eligible for PWD quota and In-service quota in the respective merit list should only attend the respective round. Selected Candidates for PWD/in-service seat will not be eligible for further admission process. The remaining seats from PWD quota/ In-service quota will be reverted back to general quota.
- For NEET PG 2017 (Schedule of Personal Counseling Round at Dept. of Physiology, Grant Medical College, J J Group of Hospital Campus, Byculla, Mumbai 400008.)
|All candidates including NRI/Constitutional
Reservation Candidates/In-service( Excluding candidates who have availed seats during in-service round dated May 16,2017
||NEET PG All India rank
||May 22, 2017
||At 4.00 pm
|6001 - 9000
||May 23, 2017
||At 9.00 a.m.
||At 2.30 pm
||May 24, 2017
||At 9.00 am
||At 2.30 pm
||At 9.00 pm
|25001 - 30000
||At 2.30 pm
||May 26, 2017
|37001 - 45000
||45000 - 55000
||May 27, 2017
||At 9.00 pm
||At 2.30 pm
|Inter-Se Round: If seat(s) of
Constitutional Reservation remain vacant
||At 4.30 pm
All candidates opting for a seat in the above round upto May 27, 2017, 2.30 pm, will not be eligible for Inter-Se round.
Further schedule of admission process is given below:
Candidates will have to strictly follow the following instructions:
||Date & Day
|Combined Display of following Vacancies :
- All the available seats for 1st round Govt./Corp/Private unaided Institutions and Deemed Universities, excluding the seats retained by the candidates by filling the Status retention form.
- Newly created seats in Govt./Corp/ Private Unaided Institutions and Deemed Universities if any.
- Non Allotted/ Non-Joined/ Resigned seats of 50% All India quota returned to State Quota up to 09/05/2017 in Govt./Corp Institutions.
- Seats that are left over after PWD quota and in-service quota Rounds.
- Non allotted, not joined/ resigned seats after the first round conducted by this office.
- Seats from Unaided Private Institutions communicated after 1st round.
| May 16, 2017
|| After 8.00 pm
|Submission of Status Retention form at respective institute:
- Candidates who have been allotted postgraduate seats during 1st round of NEET PG 2017 and so far not filled the Status Retention form and want to hold the allotted seat should submit the Status Retention form on or before May 18, 2017 upto 3.00 p.m. Such candidate filling status retention form will not be allowed to attend the Personal Counseling Round.
|From May 17, 2017 to May 18, 2017 (From Wednesday to Thursday)
||Till 3.00 pm
|Display of seats available for Personal Counseling Round
(These seats will be excluding the seats held by the candidates by filling the Status Retention form in Govt/Corp, Private Unaided Institutions and Deemed Universities).
||May 19, 2017 (Friday)
||Till 5.00 pm
- The selection process will be according to the rules of NEET-PG 2017. All the eligible candidates should attend the personal counseling round according to the above schedule. Proxy will not be permitted.
- For all these candidates, the other conditions of eligibility i.e. Caste certificate/ Caste validity/ Non creamy Layer certificate/ Bond conditions etc. will be applicable.
- The candidates should bring all the original documents at the time of verification as per the rule no. 11.3 of NEET-PG 2017 Information brochure.
- Candidates should note that they have to confirm the admission immediately after allotment of a seat by paying Rs.1500/- in cash as admission fee and submit all the original documents at the time of personal counseling, along with annual tuition fee and other fees by cheque. The submission of original documents and payment of fees will be at the respective counter of the Institution at the site of counseling.
- The amount of tuition fee of respective college and subject are available on the official website. Candidates without paying the annual tuition fee and other fees by cheque on the Spot will not be not be considered as admitted.
- Candidates who have already joined a PG Course through Competent Authority, State CET CELL, Maharashtra and not submitted status retention form should bring a certificate issued by Dean/Principal of the institute where he/she has joined, stating that the original certificates have been retained by them. For these candidates, this certificate should be included in the list of original documents.
- All the candidates submitting status retention form will not be allowed to enter in the premises of the admission process.
- All candidates must attend above rounds as per their All India Rank Number but not as per state merit list Number (SML).
- Inclusion of the name in the revised provisional merit list does not mean that the candidate is eligible for this round. Eligibility will be confirmed during the round by original document verification.
- No extra time will be given to candidates for paying tuition & other fees and for submission of original documents. Candidate asking for extra time will be considered ineligible for opting a seat.
- Selected candidates have no option of resigning or non joining. If they do so, then penalty will be applicable.
For Official Notification Click Here
To Visit Official Website Click Here
Also read: Odisha: Tentative Schedule for Second Round Counseling
More updates will Follow…
Keep following PrepLadder!!