PrepLadder is conducting a Mega All India DNB CET exam on 29th May 2017.
Something this massive has never been done for Medical PG aspirants before.
The only exam that will replicate real DNB CET experience because:
- Mega All India DNB CET will be conducted in Same Centers as the Real DNB CET exam.
- Software used will be the same.
- Exam pattern and questions will be exactly on expected DNB CET pattern.
- Normalization will be used for result compilation like real DNB CET.
Two kinds of ranks will be released:
- PrepLadder rank among thousands of competitors.
- Expected rank in real DNB CET according to performance in Mega All India (Your rank in real DNB CET will be within a variation of +500 of this expected rank)
Mega All India important details:
Students can opt to take the Mega All India exam Online at PrepLadder
or at Test Centers.
29th May 2017
Result: 31st May 2017 at 1 pm
- At Test Centers: 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Online at PrepLadder: 11:00 a.m. to 12 mid-night.
- Please reach the centre at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the exam.
*You will get a list of your weak topics along with the result, to help you increase scores in real DNB CET.
Premium Subscribers can book their slot for Mega All India exam using their PrepCash available in their PrepLadder wallet.
For our unpaid users, Mega All India exam will be available at a nominal charge of Rs. 499.
The fee is kept low so that maximum number of competitors can appear for Mega All India and your rank actually depicts your competitive strength.
Test slot registration is now open. Limited slots are available per centre.
If you have any other query feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org