All the candidates who were eagerly waiting for NEET-PG 2020 counseling must pay attention. The Medical counseling committee has decided to release the results of NEET-PG 2020 Round-1 counseling.
Through this blog, we'll update you with all the latest news regarding the same.
NEET-PG 2020 Medical Exam - Latest News
1. The Medical Council has declared a notice regarding the Provisional result for Round-1 of the Medical PG counseling which was postponed due to the outbreak of COVID-19.
2. The provisional result of the Round-1 counseling has been declared on the official website yesterday. You can check it here
. Moreover, the final result will be declared by the end of the day. We will notify you about the same.
3. The allotted students can report to the colleges from the date of declaration of Round- 1 to 20th April 2020
by the following two modes:
- Physical reporting:
In this, the candidate will have to report to the college physically for taking admission, after paying the fee and submitting all the required documents.
- Online reporting:
In this, the candidate can join the allotted college by sending a confirmatory email regarding their acceptance of the seat. They have to upload all the required scanned copy of their documents and pay their fee online.
4. Candidates can pay the requisite fees to the allotted college through their authorized portal to be notified in advance by the college authorities on the college website.
5. All the admissions made online will be deemed provisional, and will be confirmed once the documents have been verified at the time of physical joining.
6. All the candidates will be automatically considered willing for the upgradation to Round-2.
7. Email-id/ Phone no. of the Principal/ Nodal Officer of allotted college will be displayed on respective college websites.
For more information regarding the seat allotment, fee deposits, and documentation, kindly visit the official website.
Read more: Karnataka NEET PG Counselling 2023: Registration, Process, Eligibility Criteria & Fee Structure
The NEET-PG 2020 cut-off has been declared by the NBE along with the result of the exam. The cut-off score depends on various factors such as:
- The difficulty level of the NEET-PG 2020 exam
- The total number of applications received
- The total number of seats available for others
Only those aspirants that have qualified the exam are eligible to qualify can apply for the counseling.
The cut-off marks for the NEET -PG exam of the previous year have been mentioned below:
The NEET-PG 2020 medical exam cut off
NEET-PG Medical exam 2020 counseling
||Cut - off %
||Cut - off score for 2020
||Cut - off score for 2019
||Cut - off score for 2018
|SC/ ST/ OBC
|General with disability
The counseling procedure for the NEET-PG 2020 exam is conducted in two levels namely:
- All India counseling
- State-level counseling
The NEET-PG 2020 aspirants are eligible to participate in online counseling or by physical reporting for NEET-PG 2020. They will have to put in their choice of university. The seats for the counseling will be allotted according to the candidate’s merit list and the university selected by them.
The result of the First counseling has been released on the official MCC website.
The medical PG exam counseling for the state-wise quota is 50% which will be conducted by state wise separately. The merit list and the seat allotment along with the applied domicile will be published by each state.
The NEET-PG candidates that wish to take admission to private institutes need to fill the online application form for the counseling.
We hope that the above-mentioned information helps you in gathering all the information that you require regarding the first counseling round of the NEET-PG Medical entrance exam
. Let this help you to be well aware of any updates in the examination counseling schedule. For more information, visit the official mcc
Important: NEET PG 2023 Result PDF
All You Need To Know About UP NEET PG 2023 Counselling