Aug 7, 2021
The rules to participate in the PrepLympics are given below:
For Streak Peak:
For Trophy Tarzans
For Shining Stars
For Socially Active
The start of something new is the start of something great. What defines greatness is the ability to bring about change through ingenious ideas. At PrepLadder, this is what keeps us going.
PrepLadder has come up with a contest called PrepLympics. The basic idea of this contest is for our dreamers to have fun while practicing and preparing. This is our effort to provide you a push to keep doing better with your preparation. We know you’re giving your best and you deserve to be rewarded for it. So, get ready to learn, compete, improve and win amazing gifts worth ₹10 lakh.
To participate in PrepLympics, a student must be a premium subscriber. If not, go premium before 13th August.
PrepLympics will be taking place from 13th August - 9th September. To participate, a student must be a premium subscriber because the contest tasks will require you to extensively complete QBank, PrepTests, etc. To do that premium subscription is necessary. Students can either participate with a group of their friends or go solo. It’s your call.
To make a group for PrepLympics, open the PrepLadder app. Go to the sidebar, click on My Friends; add 1, 2, or 3 of your friends and make a group to participate in the contest.
Group Categories are mentioned below:
Quad Squad - Group of 4
Terrific Trio - Group of 3
Double Trouble - Group of 2
One Man Army - An individual
1. Add Friend: The students will have to make groups by adding their friends to their friend list. 10 lucky groups will win 3 months extra validity.
2. Streak Peak: The students will have to maintain a daily streak. One group from each category with the highest current streak count will be chosen as the winner.
3. Trophy Tarzans: One group from each category with the maximum unlocked trophies will be chosen as the winner.
4. Shining Stars: One group from each category with the most coloured stars will be chosen as the winner.
5. Socially Active: The students will be asked to share a picture with their friends on social media (own) with #GroupStudy #PrepLadder. The student who’ll actively participate/ share the maximum number of photos on social media will be declared the winner. In case of a tie, one lucky winner will be chosen as the winner.
Click here to know how to maintain a streak
Click here to know how to earn stars
Click here to know how to earn trophies
Contest Categories →
Group Categories ↓
Add Friend Streak Peak Trophy Tarzens Shining Stars Socially Active Quad Squad 3 months extra validity 1 iPad per student 1 iPad per student 1 iPad per student Terrific Trio 3 months extra validity 1 Bluetooth headphone + tab per student 1 Bluetooth headphone + tab per student 1 Bluetooth headphone + tab per student Double Trouble 3 months extra validity 1 Littmann Stethoscope per student 1 Littmann Stethoscope per student 1 Littmann Stethoscope per student One Man Army Amazon Echo Amazon Echo Amazon Echo 1 iPad per student
1. For Study Group | (Friend List):Students can add up to 3 friends via My Friends section on the PrepLadder app.
2. Students can start adding friends from 12th August.
3. The last date to add friends for the contest will be 18th August.
4. It is mandatory that your friends accept your request to qualify for the contest.
1. Students will have to maintain a daily streak starting 13th August until 9th September.
2. Winners will be announced on 10th September based on your Groups’ total current streak count.
3. The task to be performed to maintain streak are: Solve 100 MCQs (or) Watch 2 hours of videos and solve 60mcqs (or) Watch 5 hours of video (or) Solve 1 PrepTest
1. Complete at least 90% of QBank for each subject to earn the maximum number of trophies i.e. 19.
2. To qualify for the contest, one must have unlocked at least 12 trophies.
3. The total number of trophies collectively unlocked by the group will decide the winner.
1. Blue Star - Complete at least 10% of the overall QBank to achieve a Blue Star.
2. Purple Star - Complete at least 20% of the overall QBank to achieve a Purple Star.
3. Pink Star - Complete at least 35% of the overall QBank to achieve a Pink Star.
4. Yellow Star - Complete at least 50% of the overall QBank to achieve a Yellow Star.
5. Red Star - Complete at least 70% of the overall QBank to achieve a Red Star.
6. Green Star - Complete at least 90% of the overall QBank to achieve a Green Star.
One group from each category that will unlock the maxim coloured stars will be the Shining star.
The students will be asked to share a picture with their friends on social media (own) with #GroupStudy #PrepLadder on a daily basis. The student who’ll actively participate/ share the maximum number of photos on social media will be declared the winner.
Here are the set of rules that a student/s must abide by:
1. To qualify for the contest, students must be premium users.
2. PrepLadder holds the right to disqualify participant/s, if a student uses false data or means to participate in the contest.
3. The Contest is organized by PrepLadder.
4. PrepLadder app is the only platform for participation, for all categories except socially active. For that category, users can participate via Facebook and Instagram.
5. You must follow PrepLadder on Instagram and like our Facebook page to qualify for the contest.
6. To qualify for the contest, you need to maintain a 50% or above score in all QBanks or Tests that you attempt
7. In case there’s a tie, one lucky winner will be chosen.
8. PrepLadder's decision on the selection of winners will be final and binding on all the Participant/s. No correspondence, clarification, explanation in this regard will be entertained.
9. This Contest is open for participation by individuals only. Corporate, Agencies, Employees of PrepLadder & its business associates and their immediate family members are not entitled to participate in this Contest.
10. There is no entry/participation fee payable by the Participant/s for participating in this Contest. However, one does need to have premium access to the PrepLadder Medical PG/FMGE.
11. PrepLadder reserves the right to change the terms of the contest at any time without giving any notice.
12. By entering this contest, you are giving PrepLadder the right to use your images, app screenshots, and name. You are also giving us the right to contact you if needed.
Access all the necessary resources you need to succeed in your competitive exam preparation. Stay informed with the latest news and updates on the upcoming exam, enhance your exam preparation, and transform your dreams into a reality!