After receiving several complaints from the candidates that tout/ agents are alluring and misleading candidates to help them in securing good merit position/ marks if money is paid to them, NBE has recently released a press note stating that a strict action is being taken against such people.
The following points are highlighted in the notification:
- NBE has filed a complaint with the local Police, Cyber Cell & Crime Branch of Delhi Police. Candidates are warned not to be mislead by such fake and misleading claims.
- NBE has clarified that they do not make any phone calls to any candidate or issues any communication regarding the change of the rank obtained in any exam conducted by them or any other such thing which violates the provision of the law.
- NBE has declared the result of NEET-PG 2018 on 23 January’18 in respect of 128917 candidates who had appeared in the exam. Marks obtained by each candidate were provided at the time of declaration of the result.
- Tie-breaking of candidates having same marks & same number of correct responses in NEET-PG 2018 shall be done on the basis of marks obtained in the MBBS professional examination.
In the previous year’s NEET-PG and AIPGMEE exam, only date of birth was used as tie-breaking criteria.
- Due to candidates making incorrect MBBS marks entries in the online application form and in order to ensure that the tie-breaking is accurate, NBE has given a one-time final opportunity to all the applicant candidates to make correction in their MBBS marks through the online portal and submit their scanned MBBS Professional mark sheets as a proof of the same for the purpose of verification by NBE.
- Tie-breaking and generation of the merit list shall be done thereafter in accordance with the criterion mentioned in the Information Bulletin.
For Official Notification- Click Here
For Official Website- Click Here
Important: NEET PG 2023 Result is Out
- The merit list shall be declared by 15 February 2018. NBE shall also publish the number of questions attempted correctly and incorrectly by the candidates at the time of declaration of the result.
Stay tuned for more updates!!
Keep Following PrepLadder….