Here is some important piece of news for all the candidates seeking admission to MD/MS/Diploma against 50% State Quota seats in Government and Private Medical Colleges in Bihar based on NEET-PG-2017 for the session 2017.
For admission to Medical Post Graduate program i.e. MD/MS/Diploma in Bihar, registration is now open for the process of Counselling & Seat Allotment.
This blog consists of all the important dates and details regarding the registration of counselling process and eligibility criteria.
Nomination for admission in MD / MS/ Diploma would be made based on the merit-cum-choice depending on NEET (PG)-2017 conducted by NBE.
Important Details regarding Bihar Medical PG Counselling 2017:
Candidates who fulfill following criteria are eligible for registering for MD/MS/PG Diploma:
Also read: Registration open for ASSAM Medical PG Admissions-2017
- Citizenship of India.
- Candidates must possess a degree in MBBS from any Medical College of Bihar State that is recognised by MCI.
- Permanent residents / domiciled of Bihar who have been admitted in MBBS course based on competitive examination conducted on behalf of Govt. of Bihar or by CBSE (under All India Quota) before the bifurcation of Bihar.
- Candidates must have qualified NEET PG 2017 conducted by NBE.
- Candidates who have completed their MBBS and CRRI period on or before March 31, 2017 are eligible to register for counselling.
- The candidate must have obtained permanent Registration from MCI or Bihar State Medical Council.
|Starting Date of Online Registration
||March 31, 2017
|Last Date of Online Registration
||April 04, 2017 (Time- upto 11:59 P.M.)
|Last Date of Payment through Challan
||April 05, 2017
|Last date of Payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card with final submission of the Online Application Form of candidates who are registered
||April 05, 2017 (Time- upto 11:59 P.M.)
|Online editing of Online Application
||April 06, 2017
|Proposed Date of Counselling
||April 10, 2017
Candidate is required to pay the counselling fees of Rs. 2200/- either online or through Bank Challan.
Also read: Registration Open for Tamil Nadu Medical PG Admissions-2017
More updates will follow..
Stay Tuned to PrepLadder !!