As NBE has already announced the exam date for DNB-PDCET which is a mandatory qualifying-cum-ranking exam for admission to various Post-Diploma (Secondary) DNB courses, the registration process for the same has begun.
The registration process to appear in the DNB-PDCET exam, which will be conducted on December 21, 2017, has been live and the applicants must complete their registration before 27 November, 2017.
Moreover, this blog has also compiled other important details such as the eligibility criteria, important dates, specialties offered, procedure to apply, etc.
- Must have passed/passing the final examination leading to the award of Post Graduate Diploma on or before December 31, 2017
- Must have completed 2 year Post-Diploma Training by December 31, 2017
|Availability of prospectus
|| 30th October, 2017
|Commencement of Online Registration
|| 30th October, 2017, 3:00 P.M. onwards
|Closing of Online Registration
|| 27th November , 2017 till 11:59P.M.
||December 21, 2017
|Declaration of Result
||By January 21, 2018
Following Specialties are Offered in Post-Diploma DNB Courses, 2018 session:
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Dermatology Venereology and Leprosy
- Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases/Pulmonary Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Emergency Medicine
Candidates should register and pay an amount of Rs. 4500 online through the official website.
For Official Website: Click Here
To View Brochure: Click Here
For any query, candidate may contact at:
Toll Free No. 0124-6771700 or 1800111700
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Updates…
Keep Following PrepLadder!!