FMGE Screening test is going to be held on December 21, 2017 across the country.
PrepLadder has come forward with this blog with a view to familiarize the candidates regarding the entire series of steps to consider for the day of examination, as per the information bulletin, in a more simplified manner.
This blog has compiled the important aspects of examination, documents to carry along, and procedure to follow during the conduct of examination etc.
Reporting to the exam centre
Candidates must reach the exam centre on time as mentioned on the admit card.
Candidates are required to report at the allotted centre at 7:30 AM for Part 1 and at 1:00 PM for Part 2. The reporting counter will be closed 30 minutes before the commencement of test. Thus, candidates need to arrive by the scheduled time.
Documents to be carried to the examination centre:
- Print out of Admit card with photograph pasted on the given space.
- A valid and original photo ID proof (Any one of the following):
Note: The name on the ID proof should match the name mentioned on the admit card and in case of any changes (in cases such as marriage), relevant document must be shown at the centre.
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
3. Without valid ID proof, candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Do not carry the following things to the Examination Centre:
- Any stationery item like textual material, notes, plastic pouch, pen drives, calculator, eraser, pen, etc.
- Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, wrist watch/Health Band etc.
- Ornaments such as rings, bracelets, earrings, nose-pin, chain/necklace, pendants, etc.
- Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap etc.
- Eatable item opened or packed, soft drinks, water bottle, etc.
Steps of Test-Day Procedures:
We hope that this blog has provided the essential information which candidates need to know for the FMGE screening test.
All The Best :)
For More Updates…
Keep Following PrepLadder!!
- Once the verification of ID is done and biometrics and digital signatures are captured at the centre, candidates will be guided to the designated computer terminal and an invigilator will check in the candidate.
- During the examination, candidates must carry their admit card and photo ID at all times.
- To begin with the exam, candidates must carefully listen and follow the invigilators instructions.
- Candidate may use rough paper to do rough work which must be returned to the invigilator once he/she finish the test. An attempt to carry the rough papers out of the exam centre will be regarded as disruptive behavior and candidate will be responsible for disqualification.
- Each computer terminal will be blocked from three sides i.e. front, left and right. Candidates are advised not to look around during the examination as there will be surveillance cameras recording the exam procedure. Any doubt or disruptive behavior on part of the candidate may result in disqualification of candidature.
- In case there are any issues during the exam, candidate may raise his or her hand to inform Invigilator.
- If there is any disruption, rest assured that a registered candidate will get to take the exam again within the testing/examination window.