The much-awaited result of NEET PG 2019 has finally been declared. Students were eagerly waiting for the result from the day they attempted the exam.
NEET PG 2019 was held on 6 January 2019 all over the country. When surveyed, many candidates who took the exam had reviewed it as Moderate-Difficult.
The result has been declared in the form of PDF which contains roll number, score, and rank of the candidate.
To view your result for NEET-PG 2019 - Click here
To view your scorecard- Click here
Click here to predict what specialty you can get in All India counseling according to 2018 counseling result.
Cut off Score
||Cut off Score (Out of 1200)
All the candidates scoring more than the cut-off marks will be considered QUALIFIED
Tie Breaker Criteria
In the event of two or more candidates obtaining same marks, the merit position shall be determined using following tie-breaker criteria in descending order.
- Candidates having lesser no. of negative responses in the whole paper (Part A + Part B + Part C) will be placed at a better merit position.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Part C of the question paper will be placed at better merit position.
- Candidates having lesser no. of negative responses in Part C of the question paper will be placed at a better merit position.
- Candidates having lesser no. of negative responses in Part B of the question paper will be placed at a better merit position.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Part A of the question paper will be placed in a better merit position.
- Older candidates will be placed in a better merit position.
Heartiest congratulations to all the candidates who cleared the cut-off.
“Good grades are life’s way of saying that there is a bright future in store for you”
All those who could not qualify NEET-PG 2019, don’t get disheartened, gear up for upcoming exams.
“Failure doesn’t mean the game is OVER, it means try again with Experience”.
Also read our blogs on high-yield topics (subject-wise) for NEET PG 2024 Preparation:
Important: NEET PG 2023 Result is Out
Stay tuned for more updates!