Books play an integral part in the preparation for any competitive exam. With the changes in the examination pattern for NEET SS, many aspirants are confused as to which to follow for their exam preparation.
The market is flooded with various books for the NEET SS Exam Preparation. The main aim of this blog is to acquaint you with the best books NEET SS Pediatrics. We have prepared a list of the best books as per our detailed analysis and expert guidance.
Best Books for NEET-SS Pediatrics
Follow Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics
- Have a look at the figures of Nelson Text Book.
- Go through the tables, bold lines.
- Reading Nelson Textbook part of Neonatology + Cloherty Manual of Neonatal Care (8th edition) is a must.
- If you have a good hold over the above mentioned 2 books, you can quickly go through Meherban Singh book of Neonatology and Avery’s textbook of Neonatology.
Read Nelson part of Gastroenterology + Gastroenterology by A. Rujaz. The same applies to Hepatology as well.
Read Nelson part of Cardiology along with Neonatal Cardiology from Cloherty & Meherban Singh. Also, read Park’s Cardiology textbook along with Ghai’s Cardiology.
Go through at least one undergraduate book. You can choose a book written by one of the following authors:
Kiran Shankar Das
Also, read the recent advances and changes in the guidelines.
- Read Nelson textbook Oncology part.
- Go through Lanzkhowsky’s Manual of Pediatric Hematology & Oncology + Oncology part of Harrison.
Concise all the important points from different books into one so that it becomes easy to revise. If you are a late runner, then we would advise you not to read too many books.
A complied List of Important Books you can refer to
We would suggest you practice few mock tests before the actual exam to familiarize yourself with the changed exam pattern. Practising a Test Series will help you to implement your knowledge of theory.
Be confident & keep working hard.
NEET SS Medicine: List of Important Topics
List of Important Topics to Crack NEET-SS Surgery Exam
- Pediatric Primacy Care by Burns
- Scotts Pedia Tricks
- Pediatrics by Bernstein
- Oxford Handbook of Paediatrics
- OP Ghai
- Nelsons Pediatrics
- Harriet Lane Handbook of Pediatrics
- Cloherty Manual of Neonatal Care