May 20, 2017
NEET SS Medicine will be the single gateway to all DM Medicine Super Specialties in July 2017.
Since NEET SS is happening for the first time, a lot of candidates are anxious about the pattern of the exam.
In this blog we will try to predict the pattern of NEET SS Medicine.
But first, let us look at some details that have been released in the official notification.
Exam Date: NEET SS Medicine will be conducted on 10th June.
Number of questions: 200
Time allotted: 2.5 hours
Eligibility criteria: MD /DNB (General Medicine)
Negative marking: 25% negative marking for incorrect answer. No negative marking for unattempted questions.
Specialty branches available: Clinical Hematology, Pulmonary Medicine, Nephrology, Medical, Oncology, Medical Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Neurology, Rheumatology, Endocrinology
Note: There will be no separate exam for each of these branches. Only one NEET SS Medicine exam will be conducted and all the branches will be awarded in a joint counseling process according to the merit list.
NEET SS Medicine will be MD Medicine exit level and will contain questions from all these specialties.
Since NEET SS will also be conducted by NBE, there will be similarities between DNB CET SS and NEET SS pattern.
Hence, these predictions have been charted after looking at previous year’s DNB CET SS exam.
1. The difficulty level of exam will be on the higher side.
2. The exam will be based on 19th edition of Harrison.
3. 15- 20% questions will be direct repeats from AA or Mudit Khanna.
4. Around 30-35% questions will be recall based.
5. 65-70% questions will require clear understanding of the topic.
6. 15% questions will be from Pediatrics.
7. CVS and Neurology will be the most asked sections in the exam.
8. Questions will be somewhat familiar but options will be confusing, make sure you read each and every option carefully before answering.
9. Completing 200 questions in 150 minutes will be your biggest challenge during the exam. Make sure you keep an eye on the timer and pace yourself accordingly.
PrepLadder is conducting the most competitive All India NEET SS simulation exam on 3rd June.
Features of the free exam:
More NEET SS tips and updates will follow.
Stay tuned to PrepLadder.
When it comes to preparing obstetrics for the NEET PG exam, drugs in pregnancy are one of the most important and high-yielding topics. Through this blog, we have trie
Trauma deaths are described using a trimodal pattern. A trimodal distribution of trauma deaths describes three peaks of deaths following trauma: immediate, early and
If you’re having trouble understanding congestive heart failure, then you have landed on the right page. Here we will discuss everything you need to know about conges